- Fix the Reflection API in presence of large schemas, which
capnpcompiles using multiple segments and far pointers.
- Improve the
shortrepr()method and consequently the
__repr__of capnpy structs: the goal is to make the output of shortrepr() fully compatible with the standard
capnp encodetool: this way it is possible to reconstruct the original binary message from a capnpy textual dump.
- Fix a corner case when reading far pointers: this bug prevented capnpy to parse large schemas under some conditions.
- Add a new compilation option to control whether to include the Reflection data: see Compilation options.
- Improve support for
constinside capnproto schemas: it is now possible to declare struct and list constants.
- Add the Reflection API, which makes it possible to programmatically query information about a schema, for example what are the fields inside a struct.
- Fix the repr text fields when
load_all(). Try harder to distinguish between a clean close of the connection and an unclean one: now we raise EOFError only if we read an empty string at the very beginning of the message.
- Fix constructors when using a
$Py.nullableon a group value.